- Summaries will be collected by online abstract system
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Summary; purpose, method, findings, conclusions and key words.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words, excluding the full title, title, author’s name, surname.
- The names and addresses of the institutions in which the authors work should be clearly indicated. Ex: Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Xxxx Department of Health, City
- If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the abbreviated name of the abbreviation should be specified in parentheses.
Points to Consider
- If this is the first time you will use the online notification module, you must register with the system using the “New User” link.
- After sign-up, explanations on the page will help you. Read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Keep a confirmation message to your email address after your abstract submission.
If you need support please contact: email@example.com